[stylist] lucky 100

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:01:04 UTC 2015

hahahaha
Seriously, I cannot be serious right now. I am laughing too much. Bridget,
I can just see all those little people bowing to your glory.
I think that where ever you changed the subject line, a new thread was
started. The 100 was all under Sharing.
Well, let's hope we can write as much as we can talk. haha
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."