[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books- Left Behind

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:59:15 UTC 2015

I read one through two of adult series and book one of children's out of the
same curiosity, and I knew quite a few people reading them. I was not
impressed. My parents, my dad being a pastor, and my mom being a teacher,
agree with me.

But to play Devil's Advocate, I have my guilty pleasure reads, often books
not that well-written, Can we say para-normal romances anyone? LOL! so hey,
to each his own.

Bridgit