[stylist] Was Children's books, was Left Behind, Guilty Pleasure reads

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:26:49 UTC 2015

If something is truly not well-written, I just can't handle it. I start
putting on the editor's hat, and it's just amazing some things get
published. But there's a lot of in-between stuff, and lots of things are a
matter of opinion too, like plot and subject matter. We all have guilty
pleasures that we read, those books that are just silly and fun but the
story just takes you away. There's nonfiction fluff too. But books that are
just super poorly written, for me, it's difficult to read. They can't
captivate me, keep my interest.

Some recent guilty pleasure reads:
Vampire Academy and Blood Lines series by Richelle Mead
The Reincarnationist, The Memorist, The Hypnotist and The Book of Lost
Fragrences by M J Rose
Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol and Inferno  by Dan
Brown
Arcane Society novels by Jayne Ann Krentz/Amanda Quick

Bridgit