[stylist] Was Children's books, was Left Behind, Guilty Pleasure reads

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 02:27:34 UTC 2015

I loved the babysitter's club books. Not read them in a long time, but I
easily dug them in middle school and even started a babysitter's club with
my friends. I was more like Claudia I think. I even got a hollow book later
when I saw one later on at Ross. I don't think books should be genderized,
so anyone should feel fine about reading them. I don't necessarily agree
about parents and being able to be honest with them, though. A lot of
parents are too strict, and not all are friends with their kids and make it
easy for the kid to talk to them, if the kid is doing something the parent
isn't okay with or whatever. My husband was a good kid and still his mom
rode his ass about everything. She's very negative. My mom and I are close
nd she's pretty supportive. She always encourages my abilities and talents,
but we had some rough times during my teen years. Sort of the opposite of
what Brigit said a while back I felt as the youngest I was the scapegoat.
She was more friends with the 2 elder siblings so if they pulled something
she didn't like yelling at them so she'd find me and yell at me about
something when I was trying to hide out in my room with my books because I
knew she was in a mood. LOL. And I remember when I had my first crush/heart
break when I found out the guy I liked was dating someone else she wanted to
know why I was crying so I told her and she started yelling because he was
too old for me. It wasn't like I was with him so whatever. And that really
didn't help. So it's nice that some people are friends with their parents,
all hugs and warm coco with ope n heart confessions but it's not always that
way. So as to why all kids don't just tell their parents everything and fess
up...because sometimes they get yelled out or get in trouble. And usually my
mom was cool and I still had my moments and I've seen other parents who are
far worse. Got explore all sides for a realistic view. However if my husband
and I ever have kids, I hope to be the sort they come to, so not saying
that's not an awesome way to be. Just not realistic for everyone.
Sem