[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books- Left Behind

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 03:41:22 UTC 2015

Okay, since we are on this line and you guys are genuinely knowledgable, I
need to ask a question about Revelations. And believe it or not, it is
writing related. haha   Seriously, it is for a poem I am working on. I hit
a stopping point because I could not remember a simple name that is
referenced in the poem.
Who is the one to blow the horn at the second coming? I know he is the Gold
guy on top of the steeples of LDS temples. Need his actual name though.
Don't expect the finished poem too soon though. With the move and all, it
might be awhile.
Thanks, Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."