[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books- LeftBehind

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 04:53:17 UTC 2015

There are many definitions upon definitions and a lot of politics involved
which saddens me. Like the reasons why this or  that one is right nd the
others are wrong are technicalities, legalities seemingly, that I can't
picture god or a god having. Someone so great...wouldn't think so human I
should think. But that's just me. I don't judge anyone and I don't think all
the factions realize that they are doing that. It's like each one is running
for office. LOL. I feel a SciFi book coming on though I don't write it so it
must be someone else's. LOL.
Sem