[stylist] one final word on religion

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 02:53:49 UTC 2015

Do you guys know why they fry so well? The fluffy stuff in the middle is
almost pure shortening. Nothing confectionary about it. So, can you imagine
what your poor arteries are saying?
Just thought I would pass this on.
This morning I was at Circle K with the girls and a friend of mine. I was
letting the girls pick out a drink before we went to the park. The 5 year
old wanted a brightly colored sugary soda. I had said something like,
"Yeah, with all of the food coloring and preservatives in there, you will
soon have a seizure and will develop ADHD." My friend was busting up with
laughter. My little one picked a different drink.
haha
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."