[stylist] Back to Writing? Obituaries?

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:37:20 UTC 2015

Jackie, I say this with the utmost of respect and love... You are weird.
hahaha
I really had no idea where this was going at first. It is an interesting
concept and wonder how many will take the challenge. If not your own
obituary, perhaps one of your characters'?
Sounds like some good dank fun.
Eve
Oh, and I think you should have called pest control much sooner.  Eu.

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team
Editor, Tapestry, a TAWN publication
"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."