[stylist] I-Pad VS Tablet Wondering if anyone knows

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:52:42 UTC 2015

Hi everyone. I'm wondering if anyone can explain, as a user, if we get the tablet with full  windows, what's the difference between it and an I pad? I know one is apple and one is mycrosoft. I don't meant the technical difference. I mean why one is easier, better, whatever than another for different people's preferences. Either way I am not at all in love with the touch screen for typing so I'll use a wireless keyboard for heavy typing. The comp instructor we're working with thinks that I device are generally easier to use for the blind. Not a computer, he likes windows for that, but for generally smaller device, but I wasn't' sure what made it different and wanted other people's thoughts.
Sem