[stylist] anoTher character question

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:37:07 UTC 2015

It's great to have some interest that are the same, and on some fundamental
level, you have to be similar to truly get along and have lasting
relationships, but I think sharing everything is not always great either.
It's great to have differing perspectives, new ways of doing things, new
things to try. In friendships or love, I like a little bit of opposites,
smile.

But it's nice to share some things in common, interest and likes, things you
can do together.

Bridgit