[stylist] The Jacuzzi Event by Old Blind Mike! For fun!

Cheryl Orgas & William Meeker meekerorgas at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 30 17:55:18 UTC 2015

Debby,

Our hearts sank when we read that your clueless teacher made you discard
that pepper-infused cookie batter.  Had she even a glimmer of creativity she
might have sensed how inadvertently ahead of your time you were.

My wife, Cheryl, and I eat pepper bacon, pepper cheese, salt and pepper
pistachio nuts, chili-chocolate cake, to name some.  Simply baking cookies
with that batter, as well as a batch without pepper  would have been a fine
experiment and a teachable moment.

But we were pleased to recognize in your email one of our Wisconsin friends,
Dave Hyde.

Seems like there is a story lurking in your email.

Regards,

Bill Meeker and Cheryl Orgas