[stylist] Journaling

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 2 14:06:13 UTC 2015

Hi Bill,
I imagine I would have discussed this with you because I am very focused on
journaling in the development of ideas and themes in my own writing.
This year, I started writing specifically about journaling on one of my
blogs, Walking by Inner Vision. I am developing 50 journal assignments in
tandem with the blog posts for the year - one per week.  This blog project
is specifically for someone who has been thinking of writing a faith based
journal and it helps the reader  to begin.   I call it the "Walking by Inner
Vision Journal" so clearly this is the purpose.   I find journaling
valuable as an artist and writer, and in particular for me, my faith
journey.  My own journals are a source of information for me to use in my
creative life.

For anyone who may be interested,  you can find my first three articles at
this site:  www.lyndalambert.com.  I have been getting subscribers to this
blog nearly every day since I started it in January.   I wanted to do
something this year as a gift to others, and this is the path I have taken.

Lynda