[stylist] Poem - "Razor" - First Draft

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 15:40:58 UTC 2015

Hey Bill,

Nice to have you writing again. So you have a thing about shaving, eh?
Smile. One of my favorite short stories is 'Shaving' by Leslie Norris. You
can probably find it on the web, and it's a worthwhile read.

Anyway, I enjoyed your poem, although I'm a New Englander, and always let my
beard grow in the winter. I loved the last line, especially--nice job.

Chris