[stylist] I would appreciate your help

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:45:50 UTC 2015

Chris,

Is it blindness or old age? LOL

Seriously, I agree with you. The thought of going to a loud, crowded place
is less stimulating to me since I lost my sight because of the same reasons.
And not that I was a bar-hopping gal before, but even less now.

I admit that in my late teens and early twenties, I liked going to discos,
but not as a social setting, but because I was a dancer and loved to dance
whenever I had the opportunity. Whether performing, practicing or finding
social settings to dance, I loved it. I hated, hated, hated when guys hit on
me though, and hated the girls using it as a place to, shall we say, show
the goods; preening around like peahens in heat.

Now, when my only sense is hearing, I really try to avoid loud, crowded
areas. And yes, I can smell and touch, but I really don't want to smell and
touch in these kind of settings.

Plus, I have never had a good sense of smell, and I really hate touching
things, a bit of a germaphobe, so I'm the weird blind person who doesn't
going around touching and smelling everything, LOL!

I don't mind a new setting as long as it's not loud and super crowded,
though even when sighted, I was much more comfortable in familiar settings.

So yeah, on the same page as you, Chris, smile.

Bridgit