[stylist] Being wholly themselves - RE: I would appreciate yourhelp

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 14:55:02 UTC 2015

Yes, a lot of tangents!  LOL  It was the topic on depression that got the
gears in my head turning...are as many people depressed as the prescription
medication commercials lead us to believe?  Or are some people labeled as
depressed because they don't conform to social standards of extroversion?
Certainly depression is a serious illness that needs to be addressed, but I
can't help but think that in the U.S. today, it is way over diagnosed and
prescriptions handed out for personality variance, rather than true
depression.  That's an ocean of a gray area though! *smile*  Anyway that is
the thought that led me down the path that ended with authenticity and
introversion.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com