[stylist] New member saying hi

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Feb 13 02:58:49 UTC 2015

If I'm correct in my memory, it is above Greece in that area with Bulgaria
and what used to be Yugoslavia and what used to be the Czech Republic.  This
is eastern Europe.  I hope AdriJana weighs in and sets us all straight.
LOL!  And, welcome, Adrijana, to the list.
Barbara

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.--Robert Frost