[stylist] Another New Member Saying Hello

Ishamael Moridin ishamael13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:08:08 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

This is Ishamael, Sem's husband, finally saying hello. Meant to
introduce myself a while ago, but immersed in the fascinating chess
tournament with the Blind Federation, I somehow kept forgetting:) I
write non fiction, from mythological and philosophical articles to food
and movie reviews but various fictional settings in horror and fantasy
are also dear to my heart. Occasionally certain themes seem to inspire
me towards free form poetry as well. Anyway, just wanted to say 'hi.'

Ishamael