[stylist] Another New Member Saying Hello

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 12:42:08 UTC 2015

Ishamael

So...you are the guy! Sem has been interacting here on STYLIST, making
references to a partner of some kind, and it was beginning to feel
like...maybe you were one of her role playing characters!

We look forward to getting to know you better! This coming Sunday night,
with having you and Sem as our presenters is really stacking up to be an
interesting time! I am sure that those of us who can make it will be willing
to play our role!

Thanks for joining in.