[stylist] An apology

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 19:47:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,
What with a new classification both as legally blind, and also qualified to
receive devices from the Center for the Deaf in Phoenix, I am swamped with
new learning curves on various devices, many of which do not help a great
deal.
This, combined with tax preparation, and contest deadlines, I have still
tried to keep up with the reading of new work from all of you, but at the
moment, there is no time to give decent critiques.
Also, it is so pleasing to know that there are many new members, and I
welcome you all.
I dare not delete all of your remarkable works. I am hoping for some time
after March 15 to comment on all. Until then, keep up your back and forth
for it is all very interesting.

Jackie