[stylist] writing software

Bonnie Lannom bonnielannom at icloud.com
Mon Feb 23 22:30:58 UTC 2015

Hi Atty, I seem to remember a client telling me once Final Draft is
accessible. Scrivener, which many of my writer friends absolutely swear by,
is completely accessible but only on the Mac platform. To my knowledge it
doesn't work with the Windows screenreaders. I have heard really good things
about the iOS app VoiceDream writer. HTH and look forward to hearing about
others.

Cheers
Bonnie