[stylist] A matter of interest for all, slightly random

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 14:24:27 UTC 2015

Sweet!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Semirhage via
stylist
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:06 AM
To: Writers' Division Mailing List
Subject: [stylist] A matter of interest for all, slightly random

Hi everyone.
I have some useful information I keep meaning to share then keep forgetting.
I have some email lists that are for buying and selling blind products like
talking items, Braille items, low vision items, audio items, whatever, but
as blind p people are on the list, they may also sell anything. Like  I've
seen authors posting their book info for sale so if any of you are self
published or whatever, it could be a vinue, and there are other blind
writers there. I sell my hand crafted whole sale priced gemstone jewelry
there, people can sell all sorts of things. And you know it's safe to buy as
the people are regulars so if they'd cheated someone, it'd be posted up
there and they'd not be selling there anymore. And you can sell there as
well, your books, or whatever, equipment you no longer use, whatever. I hope
this is alright to list here as I'm not doing it to sell my stuff, but
rather to share a venue for all of you to use for your own, ETC. There are a
few.
there is freeenterprise-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
and blind-bst+subscribe at groups.io
Sem