[stylist] two heads

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:09:57 UTC 2015

I am calling on Y'all again. I had an accident of sorts a few weeks ago
when it rained. My phone got wet and has not turned on since. Who wouda
thunk it? Hahaha
Well, my problem is that I kept a lot of notes in my phone that I now have
no access to. One of those notes was how to create a heading in a Word
document. I cannot seem to remember and everyone that I have asked has
given me a different answer, none of which has worked.
Can anybody help? I know it is on the ribbon, but I still seem to remember
that there was some short cut keys to be used.
Thanks all, Eve