[stylist] Did this post make it? WordPress accessibility article & question

Donna W. Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:47:50 UTC 2015

Just trying to get back on the list, and wanted to make sure my posts are
getting through.

Thanks,

Donna

***

Hi Friends,

If any of you, like me, are trying to use WordPress as a blog or website
platform, you might get something out of this article. My question after
reading it has to do with the link between Themes and the WP Dashboard.
I.e., does the theme effect the Dashboard, or just what's accessible to the
public?

WordPress CMS accessibility guide

Author: Tim Lohma
How to approach WordPress accessibility: expert tips from Graham Armfield of
Coolfields Consulting. Graham spoke to Media Access Australia ahead of his
presentation at the eAccess15 conference-being held in London on 24
February-on how to make the popular WordPress content management system
(CMS) more accessible.

<http://www.accessiq.org/news/news/2015/01/wordpress-cms-accessibility-guide

http://www.accessiq.org/news/news/2015/01/wordpress-cms-accessibility-guide

Donna

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill - a novel on a mission:

http://DonnaWHill.com <http://donnawhill.com/>