[stylist] motivating myself to write

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 03:48:51 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I was wondering what you all do to motivate yourselves to write
when you feel stuck.
It was easy for me to write last year because I was in creative
writing class, so if I wanted a good grade I had to write, which
I thought was great!
I have lots of different characters in my head.  I conduct
stories about them all in my head as well, and know their names,
ages, personalities, etc.  But often when it comes to me wanting
to write about them, I open a document and just freeze.  I really
want to keep writing, though.  I just find it strange that I have
all the information about them in my head but when it gets to
having to write it on paper it's totally different.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Any suggestions on what I can do to get my creative juices
flowing in the written word?
Thanks,
Vejas