[stylist] Missing messages?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jan 16 02:48:47 UTC 2015

I can almost guarantee you that something is blocking things on her
end, a spam filter, or the isp is blocking.  The list software has
over 250 lists, and 7000 persons, and it isn't going to not send to
one person on one list.  It doesn't work that way.

She is subscribed and there is no indication of delivery problems
from this end.

Dave