[stylist] Jackie's writing prompt list suggestions fiasco

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:18:36 UTC 2015

In our creative writing lunch club we once were given a prompt of
writing for 5 minutes nonstop, then sharing it with someone and
deleting whole lines from x...  or you could do your own.  I just
couldn't do it.  What I had written was a vent about someone I
didn't like and I just couldn't imagine changing the meaning.
By the way Barbara, are you still as much of a fan of multiples
as you used to be? I still am! I still incorporate them in my
stories, but a bit more sparingly than I used to.  I know you
said you really don't like writing stories much but the two that
you submitted to the list, "Babies Galore" and "Zephyr's Story"
have been very good.
Vejas