[stylist] Greetings from a new list member

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri Jan 30 15:48:43 UTC 2015

Sem

Welcome abord.

My name is Shawn Jacobson, I write pretty much as a hobby (I have a day job that has to take priority.  I'm also treasurer for the Maryland NFB and for the Sligo Creek chapter in Maryland.  I have a wife too kids and three dogs.  Writing comes in kind of behind all the rest of this (so I don't do a lot).

I got started writing Science Fiction short stories though I've done some poetry and short memoir pieces.  Write now it's a little bit of everything.

I guess that wast Bridgit ran into with the new editor tells me that they are like dogs; they have to mark their territory.  I work for the government, and bureaucrats are the same way (smile).

Anyway, welcome abord.

Shawn