[stylist] Jackie's writing prompt list suggestions fiasco

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Jan 30 18:40:34 UTC 2015

Barbara,
Your e-mail made me smile. The prompt from my poetry this week was to take a well-known poetic line, and write your own using the words sequentialy as the last word in your own lines. And then the one last week where we had to write a random word poem, and then write that poem backwards.
I love those assignments for it keeps the brain working, even in between your own moments of inspiration.
At any rate, I hope you will not discredit all of the prompts in that list. How many were there?
Good luck.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.