[stylist] Poem - "Note on Cthulhu" - Final Draft

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 13:10:48 UTC 2015

Hi Bill,

Don't worry--it wasn't a waste of electrons. My one criticism, or comment,
really, is--why did you put asterisks at the beginning and end of every
line? I read with Jaws, and found it very distracting. As to content, not
being a huge Lovecraft fan, I don't think I could fully appreciate your
effort.

Chris