[stylist] We have a mutual acquaintance

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:15:32 UTC 2015

Hey Rowena, Debby here.  I don't know if you are a member of our
Washington affiliate, but I would love to invite you to our
convention in Seattle.  It's going to be the weekend of October
30, which is a Friday, to Sunday Nov.  1.  We'd love to have you
there.  I'm not sure about this, but I believe that students at
the OTC are allowed to go to a convention, and in the past DSB
has covered some of the cost.  Give me a call, 509-690-4624.  It
would be great to meet you in person.    Debby