[stylist] Poem - "The Relevance of Thunder" - Final Draft (Maybe)

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:33:40 UTC 2015

Is Sophie a reference to wisdom?

Bridgit

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jackie
Williams via stylist
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 1:18 PM
To: 'Writers' Division Mailing List'
Cc: Jackie Williams
Subject: Re: [stylist] Poem - "The Relevance of Thunder" - Final Draft
(Maybe)

Bill,
On reading this again, I picked up on Saturn's dark proclivity with eating
his children with the epigraph you always close your messages with. You
found Sophie and Saturn. Is there meaning in this coincidence?

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz