[stylist] Poem - "Reed College" - Final Draft

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:14:56 UTC 2015

My husband's entire family who went to college, including extended family,
attended the University of Iowa except Ross's brother, who attended Iowa
State, and for those who don't understand the nuances of this, it's like two
cats ready to rip into one another, LOL! Okay, maybe not quite that bad, but
do not get talking sports between the Hawkeyes and Cyclones, LOL!

Bridgit