[stylist] Poem - "Reed College" - Final Draft

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Jul 14 17:41:59 UTC 2015

I went to college at Iowa State in 1977.  My aunt worked there, in the athletic department.  Even though she said she didn't care where I went to college, she gave me a lot of ISU stuff for Christmas my senior year (she cared).  I ended up getting a BA in Political Science and then a MS in Statistics (there just weren't jobs at the end of the Political Science rainbow).

I have no regrets about going to old ISU, it was the best six years of my life (probably the busiest).  This despite having my share of disasters during college.  The disasters were also instructive.

Shawn