[stylist] Poem - "Reed College" - Final Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:28:23 UTC 2015

HI Shawn,

Reed College is in Portland, Oregon.  Beautiful campus, obscenely
gifted, often ironic  student body.  I fit right in and was popular for
the first time in my school life.  But I wasn't yet ready for the work
load, and I had other fish to fry anyway, like many kids at that time in
their life.  I've heard that the drop out rate at Reed, at least during
the time I went there, was very high.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"