[stylist] electronic books

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:54:47 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I found through my own experiences that it isn't compadible with vertions of my software. When I tried it, I couldn't get safari to open up the PPP up buttons, neither could I with JAWS 9.0 on a PC laptop running Windows XP. Does Audible have compatibility issues that I don't know about?
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone