[stylist] Poem - "Reed College" - Final Draft

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:14:18 UTC 2015

I love Portland.  It's a fairly walkable city, although not in
all parts.  It has great public transportation.  There are plays,
symphonies, operas, fun little areas 'l along Hawthorne.  It has
light rail, called Max.  It has a great zoo, if you like those
things.  It has lots of parks, and in downtown Portland has park
blocks-blocks of downtown that are filled with grass and trees.

At first I was frightened living in Portland (because I had lived
in smaller cities).  But after awhile I got over that.  It's a
big city and you have that element like gangs and all, but still
all in all, I found Portland to be wonderful.  It's also not far
from the coast, or the mountains.    Debby 'and Nova, who I think
would love Portland, too.