[stylist] advice ab switching from PC+Jaws to tablet forwriting?

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 01:04:50 UTC 2015

Shelley,
Thanks for all the good advice. I have Drop Box, and it really is a great
service. I hadn't thought of using it to transfer documents to myself, but
as I'm thinking of it, it may be the easiest way.

I've never had an iFone or any of the Blue Tooth devices. My hubby bought 4
BlueTooth headphones/speakers, and he could only get one of them to work.
Nonetheless, having a wireless keyboard does sound very appealing. Best of
luck with the novel and transitioning to a new stage of your life.
Donna