[stylist] advice ab switching from PC+Jaws to tablet forwriting?

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 01:45:05 UTC 2015

Sem,
Great question. I really don't want to do webmail either. I can deal with
gmail on occasion if I have to, but our local provider's site is horrible. I
have been using Outlook 2003, and I like having the calendar, which I don't
think OE has. I use Office 2010, but didn't spring for the version that has
Outlook. It's a bit tricky running one program from 2003 and the rest from
2010. I never used Outlook Express, but did familiarize myself with it, so I
could probably use this new program, and $25 sure beats upgrading to the
full version of Office.
Donna