[stylist] Renfield's thoughts

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:34:04 UTC 2015

Though the blog has not fully been decided upon, one of the characters I'm working with did want to write down a few thoughts as they come. May use them as chapter prefaces in the book, and may use them elsewhere, but just for sun, sharing them here, so here is his first.
****

When you are considered to be insane, you lose all social standing and status. You are diminished in the eyes of society. Therefore it is easy to relinquish all that was already removed, stripped, from you, and to consider a greater being master. Especially if he is able to offer you that which you most desire in exchange for a few mere services of basic necessity.
-Renfield