[stylist] A fun article on how language has changed in our lifetimes

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jul 19 20:21:10 UTC 2015

That was cute!
LOL! Another fun one is to tell a cashier they keep the two cents they owe you. Then tell them you just gave them your two cents. The guy at Walgreens yesterday was totally baffled when I told him that times were hard these days so he could just have my one cent worth. And I baffled him even more when I told him my advice was to not take any wooden nickels.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone