[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:28:34 UTC 2015

That is funny you say that Debby. As a Californian, well I grew up with
everyone saying the same thing about people of Oregon.. Some things are
hard to get over. I am wondering when I get done with school, where I will
settle. I love and miss the coast and think of that often. Washington is a
consideration, but every time I think of Oregon, the same thoughts come to
mind that I learned in past. Don't mean to, but keep thinking things like,
"No one in Oregon can drive." and such.
I do like the rain though. But I am not sure what about the West Coast
equals Redneck.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."