[stylist] New poem--Cane of Cchulhu

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:08:17 UTC 2015

I loved it. I could take the names of the fictional Lovecraft Deity and
insert my own and it is still as powerful, if not metaphorical. For some
reason that I cannot voice, it left me needing more. I some how felt the
end was too abrupt, but perhaps, on reflection as I write this, that was
intentional as another metaphor of mortal existence.
Well, beautiful. Thanks, Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."