[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:11:42 UTC 2015

Oh Sem, do not get me wrong. I am not at all offended or anything. I just
do not understand the association. And by the way, you were not the only
one who said that California and the West Coast is Redneck country.
No, on the contrary, I am proud of my redneck status, but do not think I
earned it growing up in Silicon Valley. If you call anyone in my family a
city person, well then the shots fly. Even though I grew up a city person,
I recovered. haha
No, living in Tucson, Arizona (which is less than an hour from the OK
Corral and Tombstone) is an eye opener. The city people here do not know
how to do anything.. We crack up about it all of the time.
So, no offense taken, just confused. And also, I read that right after
another's post about burning witches. I think that one did offend me enough
that it probably added to my confused state. ;)
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."