[stylist] New poem--Cane of Cchulhu

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:33:05 UTC 2015

Okay so that is it. The line length did not bother me, because there seemed
to be an increase of energy going on.  It built from the meek little lines
to the all powerful long lines. And then it stopped.
That is where I felt lost, but is that not how our lives seem to be? We
start as meek little babes and grow, hopefully, into powerful adults. And
then suddenly we die.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like it.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."