[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:06:49 UTC 2015

Thanks, Justin.
I hardly watch the news and my does it show. LOL. Yes I've heard of people
being assaulted in the U.S for it totally, but the actual burnings in Africa
and such had escaped me. Usually the news is nothing good so I find better
things to do is all. Many people, my mom included are always on to my
husband and I to watch it more, but just no. LOL.
It's awful the lack of progress that is still in the world among all the
amazing progress. Being burned or  persecuted for anything you do or believe
is horrifying. So long as it doesn't effect anyone else, people need to just
live and let live and if you don't like it, don't watch it. LOL. But sadly
that seems beyond some people.
Sem