[stylist] Romance and Appeal of faraway Places

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:10:06 UTC 2015

And next month I am moving within easy driving distance of the region of
the U. S. that has had the most Witch persicutions in the past couple of
years. There are a lot of battles going on in thes particular part of the
country, but they are not going to make the evening news. Rarely does any
of this. I am connected throughout the community in other ways so as to
hear and know. I am also part of an organization that tries to bring
awareness to people.
Soon they are working on getting a news magazine to bring all of the
reports and things to light. I will be working on the front lines with
that, doing all of the formatting and much of the editing. Cannot say more
at this time, but I am excited about the prospect
.Blessed Be, Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."