[stylist] Portland

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:52:10 UTC 2015

Wondering if anyone on here is in Portland? We're going there for the weekend. A totally weekend of fun and indulgence. Getting so excited. We just found out today we're going. Our friends are going to see family and we're like Dude a free ride to Portland. Wanna get a hotel and hit the town? Totally. LOL. So we're going to check out the top Russian restaurant as my husband is Russian and their reviews are excellent from other Russians. Meaning the food is real and not despicable crap like the so called German restaurant near us that is just so wrong. LOL. And so not real German food. Anyway also going to hit up a rock shop/metaphysical book store as there seem to be a few and of course as horror writers and fans of all yummy things that lurk in the dark, the Lovecraft themed bar. Very excited about that.
Sem