[stylist] Successful Braille event

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:59:41 UTC 2015

LOL, yes!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of EvaMarie
Sanchez via stylist
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 2:23 PM
To: Writers' Division Mailing List
Cc: EvaMarie Sanchez
Subject: Re: [stylist] Successful Braille event

Hmmm, so it was basically enlarged edible Braille. Cool. I like it.
Thanks, Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona President,
National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division Committee Chair, Arizona
Association of Guide Dog Users Affiliate Member, National Federation of the
Blind Legislative Committee Affiliate Member, National Federation of the
Blind Membership Committee Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."