[stylist] Poem - "Manners" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:30:04 UTC 2015

HI Jackie Lee,

Thanks again for your warm comments; I appreciate them very much.  As
for the missing spaces between words, I think that's happening ,
somehow, after I send the email.  I always check my work before I send
it, and when I reviewed "Manners" in my poetry folder, I didn't get any
such errors. And I rarely,  if ever, use asterisks in my work, so I've
got no idea where they're coming from.  Spooky, almost! If you want to
know the truth, actually, I think I've got some kind of gremlin or wee
ghostie about who's screwing with my work, no fooling.  Anyhway, thanks
again for your kind comments.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"