[stylist] Portland

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:37:13 UTC 2015

WEll everyone I've known that got guide dogs made lots of friends where ever
they went, at least one, sometimes found romance, always came away with
close connections and glad they did it, so I think you'll love it. And
Portland seems to have tons of stuff to do from what we've seen online.
International restaurants, good entertainment/events on weekends, various
literary themed bars including the HP Lovecraft one we're totally going to,
and loads of interesting shops so if you take your dog out for practice
working there should be plenty to do. And you'll likely make at least one
close friend. I'm not really a dog person, preferring birds, so I"ve got a
cane. We found a place that customizes them so ours has ravens on which is
awesome. LOL. Anyway, but we've loads of friends who use dogs and everyone
always enjoys their experience. Will definitely share about Portland when
we're  back.
Sem